THE LIGHT AND SHADOW SALON presents
BERTRAND MANDICO and KATRIN OLAFSDOTTIR
a selection of films and Incoherence Manifest presented by the authors : Bertrand Mandico, Elina Löwensohn and Katrin Olafsdottir
curated by PAPAY GYRO NIGHTS
@ our favorite venue – The Horse Hospital!
BERTRAND MANDICO : S.. Sa.. SALAM.. SALAMMBÔ / Lif Og Daudi Henry Darger / Prehistoric Cabaret / Souvenirs d’un montreur de seins / Féminisme, rafale et politique.
KATRIN OLAFSDOTTIR: In death I softly sing (Uterus Malade) / Salut Phallus / J’aime les morts
for more details visit:
INTERNATIONAL / INCOHÉRENCE
International / INCOHERENCE
1. Rejection of any rule of screenplay. / Screenplay Incoherence
2. The sound will be created in post production. / Manufacturing Incoherence
3. Filming must be done on expired film stock. / Sophistication Incoherence
4. Special effects must be made in-camera (overprint, projections etc).
Banish post-production. / Effects Inchoherence
5. Use of optical effects in-camera (filters etc). / Style Incoherence
6. The film must be in an uncertain geography , timeless, ban any realistic effect. / Time and geography Inchoherence
7. The material for the sets (scenery, costume and props) must come from found material. / Taste Inchoherence
8. Films must be hybrids containing at least two genres. / Style Inchoherence
9. The film used can be 16mm, 35mm, Super 8mm. / Economic Inchoherence
10. The director must be the author, cameraman and art director of the film. / Creative Inchoherence
11. Actors will alternate non acting and overacting. / Acting Incoherence
12. The film does belong to any aesthetic or narrative tendency. It must have a deep and fragile cinematography / Cinematographic Incoherence
Iternationale manifest inconsistency.
/ Reykjavik / Barcelona / Paris / Berlin / October 12, 2012 / / /
Katrin Olafsdottir and Bertrand Mandico
Join the event through facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/751255438288811/